Our multi-award-winning Indoor Activity Training Centre is open all year round and offers a wide variety of fun-filled and educational activities!
On our half day activity session you will be able try out a selection of our indoor activities within a controlled and safe environment:
- Wales’ only indoor natural rock climbing
- Artificial rock climbing walls
- Low level bouldering areas
- Test your balance on the rickety rope bridges
- Scramble across the high level cargo net
- Extensive natural rock caving system
- Fly down the indoor zip line
- Climb ‘Dudley’ the Dragon & ‘Phil’ the dinosaur!
- Abseiling from 16 metres or a beginners tower
Skills and Training
You will receive comprehensive training at every stage from fully qualified instructors who will develop your skills and educate you in the use of all safety equipment.
Prices - 2016/17
Indoor Activities – Half Day Session:
A half day fully-instructed indoor activity session, suitable for ages 6 years and over.
Why not mix it up a bit? Our half day Indoor Activity Session can be combined with one of our other half day activities for a full day of adventure…
Full Day of Activities:
If you’re looking for even more adventure, come and visit us for a full day of activities – even better value for money!
Take your pick from any two of the following activities (on the same day):
Half Day Activity Session
Full Day of Activities
- Ages 6 years and over
- Suitable for everyone – including individuals, children, families, schools, youth & adult groups and corporate & team building events!
- Experienced and friendly staff provide fully instructed sessions
- All safety equipment is provided
- Clothing should be comfortable
We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
Group Bookings: Discounts are available for large group bookings.
Further information about making a booking can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions.