Join us for a lovely half day or full day Hack in the foothills of the Brecon Beacons…
We have horses and ponies to suit each rider and miles of off-road riding routes with the most stunning views over Llangorse Lake below.
Our aim is to give you a fantastic riding experience and our guides are with you to help you enjoy your ride and to offer advice and guidance to improve your skills.
More formal tuition can be given on one of our riding lessons, either on the menage or in the fields, for example, to improve flat-work, jumping technique or confidence.
We also have a variety of basic cross-country jumps on our own estate, which can be used during the Hack if ground conditions are favorable.
Prices - 2016/17
Half Day Hack:
A half day Hack with our friendly instructors across 25 miles of private bridleways and open hill. For experienced riders only, 12 years & over.
Full Day Hack:
A full day Hack with our friendly instructors across 25 miles of private bridleways and open hill. For experienced riders only, 12 years & over.
- Hacking for experienced riders only
- 12 years and over
- All of our rides are enjoyed on over 25 miles of private bridleways within our own land and on vast areas of adjacent hillside
- Experienced and friendly staff will accompany you
- Riding boots and European standard hard hats are provided
- Clothing should be comfortable and suitable for the weather
We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
Group Bookings: Discounts are available for large group bookings.
Further information about making a booking can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions.