The Loft is a small self-catering unit within the spacious gardens of Pen-y-Bryn Guest House, located just one mile from the activity centre.
It overlooks a natural millpond with views of Mynydd Llangorse & Mynydd Troed mountains in the background.
The facilities offered…
- A spacious kitchen and living area with modern facilities.
- The kitchen is equipped with an electric oven, grill, microwave and refrigerator. All crockery, cutlery and cookware is also provided.
- A dining table, sofa, armchairs, and a flat-screen digital television can be found in the comfortable living area.
- A bedroom sleeping up to four people (one double bed and two singles).
- An en-suite shower room.
- Central heating throughout.
The Loft Self Catering is located in the small, quiet village of Llangorse at the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park. The area acts like a magnet to those who want to take advantage of the wide and varied range of activities it has to offer.
Breakfast and lunch is available at Base Camp Cafe. Evening meals are served at the two village pubs, The Castle and The Red Lion, both within walking distance of The Loft.
The Loft Self Catering and Pen-y-Bryn Guest House are open all year except Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
Self Catering prices:
£140 for the first two nights, then £60 for each additional night.
Weekly rate – £400
Bookings – The Loft
Please contact Pen-y-Bryn House direct:
Tel: 01874 658 606
or use the online booking facility >>
Proprietors: J & A Thomas
Pen-y-Bryn House, Llangorse, LD3 7UG.